This Decree provides for new regulations on:
- Requirements for establishment of wholly state-owned enterprises;
- Conditions and procedures for consolidation, merger, division of state-owned enterprises;
- Conditions and procedures for selling entire wholly state-owned enterprises;
- Conditions and methods for conversion of wholly state-owned enterprises into multi-member limited liability companies;
- Conditions and methods for dissolution of wholly state-owned enterprises.
Notably, Article 23 of this Decree regulates organizations, individuals ineligible to participate in the auction to buy a wholly state-owned enterprise such as financial intermediaries, audit organizations that take charge of business valuation of the enterprise; person who is authorized by the owner’s representative agency to take charge of the sale of the enterprise; persons who do not have the right to establish and manage enterprises; foreign investors that are subject to the limit on market access, etc.
This Decree takes effect from June 1st, 2022.
To replace Decree No. 172/2013/ND-CP dated November 13th, 2013 and Decree No. 128/2014/ND-CP dated December 31st, 2014.
To abrogate Decree No. 69/2014/ND-CP dated July 15th, 2014.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 570|