This Circular is to add “Occupational Covid-19” into the List of occupational diseases covered by social insurance promulgated at Circular No. 15/2016/TT-BYT .
Employees having occupations, professions where they regularly work with and/or are exposed to SARS-CoV-2 include:
a) Employees having occupations and professions at healthcare facilities.
b) Employees working in laboratories, taking, transporting , analyzing, preserving and destroying samples of which SARS-CoV-2 is detected.
c) Employees working for COVID-19 prevention and control and relief of SARS-CoV-2 infected people including:
- Employees directly working in concentrated isolation areas, directly working for home quarantine, medical quarantine in affected areas, directly taking care of COVID-19 cases at home;
- People who transport and serve COVID-19 cases;
- People who transport, shroud, preserve, cremate and bury bodies of COVID-19 cases;
- Supervisors, investigators, verifiers regarding COVID-19;
- Customs staffs, diplomats, immigration officers;
- Officers, professional soldiers, non-commissioned officers, soldiers of the People's Army, defense officials, defense workers and defense public employees;
- Soldiers and officers of the police force;
- Employees having other occupations and professions appointed to participate in COVID-19 prevention and control.
This Circular comes into force from April 1st, 2023.
Appendix 35 - guidelines for diagnosis and examination of occupational Covid-19 and Appendix 36 - Report on confirmation of occupational exposure to SARS-CoV-2 are enclosed with this Circular.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 599|