This strategy is aimed at these objectives for the construction industry:
- Master the design and construction of large-scale works with complex technical requirements (underground space, underground works, tube-shaped and point-shaped underground structures with the depth of more than 30m, buildings with the height of more than 150m,..).
- Apply and transfer advanced construction technology, ensure resource and energy saving, environmental protection, adaptation to climate change, thereby contributing to reduction in net emissions according to the Government's roadmap.
- Research and develop new construction materials with high performance, effectiveness, energy saving, and environmental friendliness and protection; study application of recycled materials in construction works.
- Innovate and complete construction planning methods; complete regulations relevant to urban management, urban and rural architecture, towards sustainability, modernity, identity in conformity with the development conditions of each local area.
- Apply smart, advanced and modern technology in urban management, urban technical infrastructure, technical systems inside and outside houses.
This Decision takes effect from the date on which it is signed and replaces Decision No. 527/QD-BXD dated May 29, 2013.